PTV Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Show Pitch: The eil on Hater's Hill

Resist
    Show Creator

Show Pitch: The eil on Hater's Hill Empty Show Pitch: The eil on Hater''s Hill

Post by Resist Sun May 17, 2009 5:33 pm

This show was thought up by me in the middle of the night last week.

Warning: PTV14 - Crude humor, Gore

Description: Jack lives in on Hater's hill, and goes to school at Skull academy, he hangs out with all the goths.. and it isn't bad at all. Then Emo's move to the hill, start enrolling in the school, and cause a rivalry against the goths. The goths want nothing more than for Hater's hill to be normal again. Watch as Jack, and his friends Toby, Kelly, and Mos think up schemes to take out the Emo's.

Genre: Comedy

Writers; Resist
    Elkley
    Elkley
    go pengwin go

Show Pitch: The eil on Hater's Hill Empty Re: Show Pitch: The eil on Hater's Hill

Post by Elkley Sun May 17, 2009 8:57 pm

Take out the gore part and maybe, I'm not a big fan of that kind of stuff so I certainly don't want to draw it
    Resist
    Show Creator

Show Pitch: The eil on Hater's Hill Empty Re: Show Pitch: The eil on Hater's Hill

Post by Resist Sun May 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Okay Razz No gore.. Ill get started on a promo script
    Elkley
    Elkley
    go pengwin go

Post by Elkley Sun May 17, 2009 9:53 pm

Ok, thank you. Did you read the guidelines I just posted? They're pretty self explanitory but just wanna make sure you follow them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:31 am